One. Power failure handling
If the power supply is temporarily powered off or the voltage is low, the “undervoltage” display, or the “overvoltage” display of this transient overvoltage may cause the inverter to trip and stop. Generally, the power can be restarted after the power supply returns to normal.
2. External fault handling
If the input signal is open, the output line is open circuit, phase failure, short circuit, grounding or insulation resistance is very low, the motor is faulty or overloaded, etc., the inverter will display “external” fault and trip and stop. After the fault is eliminated, it can be re-enabled.
three. Internal fault handling
If the internal fan is open or overheated, the fuse is open, the device is overheated, the memory is faulty, the CPU is faulty, etc., it can be switched to the power frequency operation without affecting the production. After the internal fault is eliminated, the inverter operation can be resumed.
In the event of an internal fault in the inverter unit, if it is within the warranty period, the manufacturer or the manufacturer’s agent should be notified as soon as possible to be responsible for the warranty. Perform the following checks based on the category and data displayed by the fault:
1. After opening the chassis, first check whether there are any broken wires, solder joints, burnt smells or deterioration of the components inside, if necessary, do the corresponding treatment in time.
2. Use a multimeter to check the resistance of the resistor and the on-off resistance of the diode, switch tube and module to determine whether to break or break down. If yes, replace it with the original nominal value and the withstand voltage value, or replace it with the same type.
3. Use the dual trace oscilloscope to detect the waveform of each working point, and use the step-by-step elimination method to judge the fault location and components.
Issues to be aware of during maintenance:
1. Strictly prevent false soldering, virtual connection, or wrong soldering, continuous soldering, or miswired, especially do not mistakenly connect the power cable to the output.
2. Power-on static check indicator, digital tube and display are normal, and the preset data is appropriate.
3. If there are conditions, a small motor can be used for the simulation dynamic test.
4. With load test.
four. Improper handling of function parameters
When the parameters are preset, the no-load test is normal. If an “overcurrent” trip occurs after loading, the starting torque setting may be insufficient or the acceleration time may be insufficient. Some may also decrease the moment of inertia after running for a period of time, resulting in “overvoltage” during deceleration. “Trip, generally modify the function parameters and then increase the acceleration time to solve.