Due to national policies and regional restrictions, many regions will now withdraw three-phase 380V industrial power. The cumbersome procedures for applying for three-phase electricity in areas without three-phase electricity, various labor costs, and various hidden costs have caused some Regions cannot use industrial 380V electricity, and general industrial equipment, such as motors, are mostly three-phase 380V, which cannot be operated without three-phase electricity, and can only find ways to convert single-phase 220V to three-phase 380V, but Many single-phase 220V electric liters and three-phase 380V equipment on the market are ridiculously expensive, and many users in need are discouraged. The original machine can only be placed temporarily or used in other places with industrial electricity.
Now our company has introduced a single-phase 220V input to three-phase 380V output boost converter, which can drive the three-phase asynchronous motor to start softly and perform stepless speed regulation. The input power only needs single-phase 220V and output three-phase 380V, and most users can accept the price. It is about 1/10 of the price of the booster on the market. It is small in size and powerful in function. Solve the embarrassing situation that industrial equipment does not have three-phase electricity.
2. Introduction of the principle and characteristics of 220V to 380V inverter
The principle of the frequency converter is the principle of applying frequency conversion technology and microelectronic technology. The power control equipment of the AC motor is controlled by changing the frequency of the working power of the motor, and the power frequency AC with a fixed voltage and frequency is converted into a variable voltage or frequency. The device for alternating current is called “frequency converter”.
The output waveform of the frequency converter is an analog sine wave, which is mainly used for the speed regulation of three-phase asynchronous motor, also known as frequency converter. The frequency converter is mainly composed of rectification (AC to DC), filtering, inverter (DC to AC), braking unit, drive unit, detection unit micro-processing unit, etc. The frequency converter mainly adopts the AC-DC-AC method (VVVF frequency conversion or vector control frequency conversion). First, the power frequency AC power is converted into a DC power through a rectifier, and then the DC power is converted into an AC power that can be controlled by frequency and voltage to supply electric motor.
The 220V to 380V frequency converter converts the power frequency AC 220V power supply to a DC power supply through a rectifier (voltage doubler rectification), and then converts the DC power supply into a three-phase 380V AC power supply that can be controlled by frequency and voltage to supply the motor.
2.1 Inverter function
1. Can reduce the impact on the power grid, it will not cause the problem of excessive peak-valley difference.
2. The acceleration function can be controlled, so as to smoothly accelerate according to the needs of users;
3. The stopping mode of the motor and equipment can be controlled, making the entire equipment and system safer, and the life will be increased accordingly;
4. Control the starting current of the motor, fully reduce the starting current, and reduce the maintenance cost of the motor;
5. Can reduce the wear of mechanical transmission components, thereby reducing procurement costs, while improving system stability.
6. Reduced motor starting current and provide more reliable variable voltage and frequency.
7. Effectively reduce the reactive power loss and increase the active power of the power grid
8. Optimize the technological process, and can change rapidly according to the technological process, but also realize the speed change through remote control PLC or other controllers.