Due to national policies and regional restrictions, many regions will now withdraw three-phase 380V industrial power, and the cumbersome procedures for applying three-phase electricity in areas without three-phase electricity, various labor costs, and various hidden costs, etc., lead to some The region cannot use industrial 380V electricity, and general industrial equipment, such as motors, are mostly three-phase 380V. In the absence of three-phase electricity, it can not be operated. Only a way to convert single-phase 220V into three-phase 380V, but Many single-phase 220V electric three-phase 380V equipment on the market are expensive and outrageous, which makes many users in need have to be discouraged. The original machine can only be temporarily placed or placed in other places with industrial power.
Now our company has introduced a single-phase 220V input to three-phase 380V output inverter, which can drive the three-phase asynchronous motor to start up smoothly and carry out stepless speed regulation. Input power only needs single-phase 220V, output three-phase 380V, and most users can accept the price. It is about 1/10 of the price of the booster on the market. It is small in size and powerful in function. 0-650Hz can be adjusted freely. Solve the embarrassing situation that industrial equipment does not have three-phase electricity.
Second, the principle and characteristics of 220V to 380V inverter
The principle of the frequency converter is to apply the principle of frequency conversion technology and microelectronic technology. The power control equipment of the AC motor is controlled by changing the frequency of the working power of the motor, and the power frequency alternating current with constant voltage and frequency is converted into voltage or frequency. The device of alternating current is called “inverter”.
The waveform outputted by the inverter is an analog sine wave, which is mainly used for three-phase asynchronous motor speed regulation, also called frequency converter. The frequency converter is mainly composed of rectification (AC to DC), filtering, inverter (DC to AC), braking unit, drive unit, and detection unit micro processing unit. The frequency converter mainly adopts the AC-DC-AC mode (VVVF frequency conversion or vector control frequency conversion). First, the power frequency AC power supply is converted into a DC power source through a rectifier, and then the DC power source is converted into an AC power source whose frequency and voltage can be controlled to supply. electric motor.
The 220V to 380V inverter converts the power frequency AC 220V power supply into a DC power supply through a rectifier (double voltage rectification), and then converts the DC power into a three-phase 380V AC power source whose frequency and voltage can be controlled to supply the motor.
2.1 inverter function
1. It can reduce the impact on the power grid, and it will not cause the problem of excessive peak-to-valley difference.
2. The acceleration function can be controlled to smoothly accelerate according to the needs of the user;
3. The motor and equipment stop mode can be controlled, making the whole equipment and system more secure and the life expectancy will increase accordingly;
4. Control the starting current of the motor, fully reduce the starting current, and reduce the maintenance cost of the motor;
5. It can reduce the wear of mechanical transmission components, thereby reducing procurement costs and improving system stability.
6. Reduced motor starting current, providing a more reliable variable voltage and frequency.
7. Effectively reduce reactive power loss and increase the active power of the grid
8. Optimize the process and change rapidly according to the process. It can also realize the speed change through remote control PLC or other controllers.