1. Water line for process. Where it is installed on the ground and the water consumption is not large, it should be ensured that there is a venting valve at the end of the pipeline to keep the water flowing to prevent freezing. If conditions permit, heat preservation should be added to the pipeline.
2. The water line used intermittently must be installed with electric heating cable for heat preservation, otherwise it will not be used.
3. For water lines not used in winter, the flanges on both sides should be dismantled, and the water should be drained. If conditions permit, the industrial wind should be used to ensure that the water in the pipeline is not filled. If the switch is not strict, it should be Add blind plates at the flanges that are disassembled at both ends, and register and hang them.
4. For some pipelines that are not used in normal production, due to long-term deactivation, there may be accumulated water in the dead corner and frozen. Once used, it will cause nowhere and affect production. Before such a pipeline enters the winter, the pipeline should be unblocked and replaced with an appropriate flow rate, and the relevant valve is closed to maintain the standby state.
5. Fire hydrant of fire water line system, fire water line valve well, etc., it is necessary to close the valve in the valve well and put the water in the water plug to ensure that the water hydrant can be used at any time. A double-layer manhole cover (one of which is an insulated manhole cover) should be used in the fire well.
After the equipment is frozen, steam or thermal hydrolysis should be applied. The thawing of cast iron pipelines and equipment should be slow. Explosion-proof, freeze-thawed pipelines or equipment are prohibited from heating under sealed conditions. The venting should be opened first, and the horizontal tubes should be thawed from low to high. From top to bottom, if there is a crack, it should be reported.
Factory antifreeze 30 small knowledge
1. Do a good job in personal protection, wear warm, and do the anti-skid work of the tower under the tower during the inspection process.
2. Strengthen the dehydration work and discharge the moisture of each dehydration point in time to prevent freezing.
3. Pay attention to the fact that the upper level valve of the liquid level gauge on the instrument level gauge will have a frozen plug which will affect the real liquid level. The freezing block at the head of the remote liquid level gauge will affect the mechanical rotation and current conduction. Affect the true level.
4. The temperature of the circulating water is not easy to control too low, and can not be lower than 8 degrees. After being lower than octave, the secondary line of the cooler will be blocked by freezing, and the pipe will be cracked if it is severe.
5. Insulate the pipeline in the circulating water stagnant water zone of the workshop; the decommissioned circulating water pump adopts the reverse flow measure and is discharged.
6. Equipment that is deactivated in the workshop, such as: make-up water pump, circulating water pump, cooler, condenser, etc., should adopt measures such as water discharge and regular inspection. The compressor cooling water is regularly checked by the operator to ensure that the water valve remains open.
7. If the liquid hydrocarbon pipeline is frozen, when the steam purges the pipeline, pay attention to the physical explosion, do not force the purge, and slowly preheat.
8. The on-site pressure gauge will also have an illusion in the case of freezing, and judge according to experience. If it is not certain, it should be reported in time for processing.
9. When purging the frozen plug line, use steam to purge the elbow.
10. Pay attention to the enhanced deliquoring of the natural gas pipeline to prevent the liquid from being brought into the boiler. Check the natural gas line to prevent the crystal structure from being frozen due to freezing.
11. Strengthen the inspection and check the temperature of each point.
12. The raw water pipeline should be prevented from shutting down and maintaining long water flow.
13. Discontinued equipment, the blind line should be added to the connection between the pipeline and the production system, and the accumulated water should be drained and purged. Open-air equipment and open equipment to prevent stagnant water from freezing and freezing equipment. Open-air equipment needs to increase the number of inspections and the number of vehicles.
14. All equipments for production, living and temporary decommissioning, water vapor pipelines, control valves shall have anti-freezing and thermal insulation measures, clean water discharge or adopt a method of maintaining a small amount of long water flow and small over-gas to meet the requirements of both anti-freeze and saving. Be sure to purge after stopping the water and stopping the steam.
15. Strengthen the inspection and dehydration, check the dehydration of the low point of each equipment and the low point of the pipeline, the pump cooling water can not be interrupted, the heating and heating are kept unblocked, the pressure gauge and the liquid level gauge should be checked frequently, the steam and water hose joints, the steamed bread Keep the steam flowing long.
16. Valves that do not move can not be hard-switched, motorized discs do not move, and must not be activated.
17. The frozen iron valve should be heated slowly with warm water or a small amount of steam to prevent sudden heat damage.
18. Construction and domestic water should be managed to discharge to the trench or not affect the passage. The ice skates should be destroyed at any time.
19. Strengthen management to establish anti-freeze anti-condensation accounts (including accident registration, anti-freeze anti-coagulation equipment in good condition, easy to freeze the pipeline, etc.).
20. Valve wells, fire hydrants, and trenches at low temperature should be inspected one by one, draining water, and taking anti-freeze insulation measures.
21. It is strictly forbidden to use high-pressure steam for heating to prevent high-pressure steam from entering the low-pressure system. High and low pressure steam return pipes are not allowed to collude with each other. A pressure reducing valve shall be provided on the steam heating radiator line, the pressure gauge for the pressure reducing valve shall be verified, and the radiator shall be used after the exhaust gas is leak tested.
22. Everything in the workplace must be clear before the accumulation of water, snow and ice.
23. Therefore, the steam line (except the fire steam) closes the root valve, closes the wall valve, opens all the venting valves, drains the water, and purifies it with nitrogen.
24. All condensing points need to be discharged every hour.
25. After the circulating water system stops, you need to empty the low point to open all the water and blow it off with the wind.
26. The adsorption tower, desulfurization tower, water washing tower and gas-liquid separator sewage pipeline outside the workshop shall be anti-freezing by electric heating cable. The water separator and the cooler in the workshop are cleaned in a timely manner after being stopped.
27. When the indoor heating is stopped, the safety facilities such as tap water, eye washers and fire fighting boxes in the workshop shall be equipped with electric equipment to prevent freezing.
28. If water is sprayed on the floor and platform of the workshop, clean it immediately to prevent freezing. Workshop personnel improve safety awareness and awareness when climbing the platform and climbing stairs.